Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Corning ( GLW) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Corning rose $0.39 (1.9%) to $21.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14,343,340 shares of Corning exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,842,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.90-$21.47 after having opened the day at $20.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.97. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Alliance Fiber Optic Products ( AFOP), up 12.6%, GT Advanced Technologies ( GTAT), up 7.4%, China Sunergy ( CSUN), up 7.0% and Enphase Energy ( ENPH), up 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Corning Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.