Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetApp ( NTAP) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, NetApp rose $0.52 (1.4%) to $37.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,925,963 shares of NetApp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,460,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.10-$37.71 after having opened the day at $37.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.12. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Violin Memory ( VMEM), up 8.9%, Silicon Graphics International ( SGI), up 5.6%, Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), up 2.9% and Overland Storage ( OVRL), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NetApp Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.