Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LyondellBasell Industries ( LYB) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, LyondellBasell Industries rose $1.50 (1.7%) to $90.27 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,487,402 shares of LyondellBasell Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,589,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $88.60-$90.32 after having opened the day at $88.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.77. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: KMG Chemicals ( KMG), up 7.8%, BioFuel Energy Corporation ( BIOF), up 7.3%, Senomyx ( SNMX), up 4.6% and Platform Specialty Products ( PAH), up 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LyondellBasell Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.