Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified Hyatt Hotels Corporation ( H) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Hyatt Hotels Corporation as such a stock due to the following factors:
- H has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $19.9 million.
- H has traded 1,048 shares today.
- H is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in H with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for H NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on H: Hyatt Hotels Corporation, a hospitality company, manages, franchises, owns, and develops hotels, resorts, and residential and vacation ownership properties worldwide. H has a PE ratio of 41.9. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Hyatt Hotels Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hyatt Hotels Corporation has been 353,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hyatt Hotels has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 1.65 and a short float of 3.5% with 3.42 days to cover. Shares are up 8.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hyatt Hotels Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.31, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.15, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income increased by 100.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $16.00 million to $32.00 million.
- You can view the full Hyatt Hotels Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.