Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Clean Harbors ( CLH) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Clean Harbors fell $1.59 (-2.9%) to $53.20 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,314,122 shares of Clean Harbors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 812,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.68-$53.99 after having opened the day at $53.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.79. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 8.0%, Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), down 7.2%, Comstock ( CHCI), down 6.2% and Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Clean Harbors Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.