Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bally Technologies ( BYI) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Bally Technologies fell $0.84 (-1.3%) to $65.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 510,976 shares of Bally Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 625,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.30-$67.21 after having opened the day at $67.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.27. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), down 5.0%, Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment ( DDE), down 4.6%, Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), down 3.4% and MakeMyTrip ( MMYT), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Bally Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.