Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Manitowoc ( MTW) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Manitowoc fell $0.69 (-2.2%) to $30.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,187,128 shares of Manitowoc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,031,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.47-$31.49 after having opened the day at $31.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.45. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), down 15.5%, CUI Global ( CUI), down 15.1%, Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), down 12.5% and Tecumseh Products Company ( TECUB), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Manitowoc Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.