Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HCA Holdings ( HCA) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, HCA Holdings fell $0.60 (-1.1%) to $51.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,812,548 shares of HCA Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,663,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.54-$52.83 after having opened the day at $52.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.50. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Akers Biosciences ( AKER), down 14.0%, Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), down 5.4%, Derma ( DSCI), down 5.3% and American Shared Hospital Services ( AMS), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full HCA Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.