Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Endocyte ( ECYT) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Endocyte fell $0.39 (-1.6%) to $23.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,107,474 shares of Endocyte exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,111,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.21-$24.45 after having opened the day at $23.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.81. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Prana Biotechnology ( PRAN), down 17.9%, Medicines Company ( MDCO), down 15.5%, Bio-Path Holdings ( BPTH), down 14.7% and Akers Biosciences ( AKER), down 14.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Endocyte Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.