Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. InvenSense ( INVN) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, InvenSense fell $0.37 (-1.6%) to $23.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,950,845 shares of InvenSense exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,949,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.60-$23.77 after having opened the day at $22.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.67. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Giga-tronics ( GIGA), down 8.3%, Vicon Industries ( VII), down 8.0%, Forward Industries ( FORD), down 7.7% and Vimicro International Corporation ( VIMC), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full InvenSense Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.