Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rackspace Hosting ( RAX) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Rackspace Hosting fell $0.53 (-1.6%) to $32.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,543,085 shares of Rackspace Hosting exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,071,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.91-$33.38 after having opened the day at $32.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.82. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Astea International ( ATEA), down 18.3%, Vicon Industries ( VII), down 8.0%, UBIC ( UBIC), down 5.3% and GSE Systems ( GVP), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rackspace Hosting Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.