Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FedEx Corporation ( FDX) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, FedEx Corporation rose $1.55 (1.2%) to $134.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,506,045 shares of FedEx Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,388,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $132.78-$134.11 after having opened the day at $133.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $132.56. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: Teekay Tankers ( TNK), up 9.0%, United Continental Holdings ( UAL), up 5.1%, UTi Worldwide ( UTIW), up 4.5% and Knightsbridge Tankers ( VLCCF), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full FedEx Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.