Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cameco ( CCJ) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Cameco rose $1.13 (4.9%) to $24.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,110,299 shares of Cameco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,746,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.83-$24.11 after having opened the day at $22.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.90. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), up 30.4%, Tonix Pharmaceuticals ( TNXP), up 11.1%, Tasman Metals ( TAS), up 9.9% and Uranium Resources ( URRE), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cameco Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.