Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts rose $6.79 (2.7%) to $259.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 905,082 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 703,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $249.23-$259.83 after having opened the day at $249.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $252.76. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Highpower International ( HPJ), up 29.2%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 17.3%, JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 11.8% and China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 10.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.