Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Monster Beverage ( MNST) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Monster Beverage rose $1.60 (2.3%) to $71.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,212,618 shares of Monster Beverage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,520,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.54-$71.52 after having opened the day at $69.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.45. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Amira Nature Foods ( ANFI), up 8.0%, Embotelladora Andina ( AKO.B), up 4.7%, Omega Protein Corporation ( OME), up 4.6% and Crystal Rock Holdings ( CRVP), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Monster Beverage Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.