Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SolarCity ( SCTY) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, SolarCity rose $2.39 (3.8%) to $65.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,523,752 shares of SolarCity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,092,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.12-$65.01 after having opened the day at $62.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.62. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 17.3%, Rubicon Technology ( RBCN), up 15.0%, China Sunergy ( CSUN), up 12.5% and Maxwell Technologies ( MXWL), up 11.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SolarCity Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.