Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McGraw Hill Financial ( MHFI) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, McGraw Hill Financial rose $1.51 (2.0%) to $77.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,625,921 shares of McGraw Hill Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,758,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.21-$77.89 after having opened the day at $76.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.30. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Corporate Resource Services ( CRRS), up 16.8%, Bioanalytical Systems ( BASI), up 7.6%, Vringo ( VRNG), up 7.2% and Bridgepoint Education ( BPI), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McGraw Hill Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.