Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ralph Lauren ( RL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Ralph Lauren rose $2.79 (1.7%) to $163.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 954,320 shares of Ralph Lauren exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,209,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $160.99-$163.72 after having opened the day at $161.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $160.93. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), up 40.0%, Verso Paper ( VRS), up 6.2%, Tredegar Corporation ( TG), up 6.2% and Deswell Industries ( DSWL), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ralph Lauren Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.