Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.9%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems rose $0.88 (3.9%) to $23.10 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 79,619,456 shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 43,726,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.30-$23.31 after having opened the day at $22.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.22. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Echelon Corporation ( ELON), up 9.0%, Immersion Corporation ( IMMR), up 7.1%, Nimble Storage ( NMBL), up 6.8% and Black Box Corporation ( BBOX), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.