Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. B/E Aerospace ( BEAV) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, B/E Aerospace rose $2.05 (2.4%) to $88.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 796,468 shares of B/E Aerospace exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,030,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $86.85-$88.94 after having opened the day at $87.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.79. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Sturm Ruger & Company ( RGR), up 5.7%, Taser International ( TASR), up 3.8%, Air Industries Group ( AIRI), up 3.2% and Heico Corporation ( HEI.A), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full B/E Aerospace Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.