- 4-Week # shares bought: 17,600
- 4-Week # shares sold: 4,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 17,600
- 12-Week # shares sold: 38,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 17,600
- 24-Week # shares sold: 38,000
Momentum at the beginning of the year was due to the decision to exit ACA exchanges and ability to monetize the expertise of United's Optum health services unit.
Investors are starting to get real about Trump, according to Goldman Sachs.
Illumina, Centene, Community Health, Incyte and Vertex were among the healthcare stocks that did well in the first quarter.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including new coverage of Alibaba, a downgrade for Dollar General and upgrades for FireEye and Kroger.