- IDRA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $31.0 million.
- IDRA has traded 173,831 shares today.
- IDRA is up 3.9% today.
- IDRA was down 10.7% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IDRA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IDRA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IDRA: Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical stage biotechnology company, engages in the discovery and development of novel synthetic DNA- and RNA- based drug candidates. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Idera Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Idera Pharmaceuticals has been 3.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Idera has a market cap of $287.6 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 3.26 and a short float of 5.7% with 0.35 days to cover. Shares are down 16.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Idera Pharmaceuticals as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its unimpressive growth in net income and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry average. The net income has decreased by 1.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from -$4.67 million to -$4.74 million.
- Net operating cash flow has remained constant at -$4.67 million with no significant change when compared to the same quarter last year. Even though there was no significant change, IDERA PHARMACEUTICALS INC's cash flow growth rate is severely below the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, IDERA PHARMACEUTICALS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- IDRA has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 15.89, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- This stock has increased by 691.83% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in IDRA do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- You can view the full Idera Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.