- HOLI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.7 million.
- HOLI has traded 6,779 shares today.
- HOLI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HOLI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HOLI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HOLI: Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. HOLI has a PE ratio of 16.8. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Hollysys Automation Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Hollysys Automation Technologies has been 406,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hollysys Automation has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 2.46 and a short float of 2.1% with 2.05 days to cover. Shares are up 7.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hollysys Automation Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- HOLI's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 75.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- HOLI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.07 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, HOLI has a quick ratio of 1.65, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 34.78% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 60.96% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, HOLI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry average. The net income increased by 40.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $13.07 million to $18.32 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 940.00% to $24.40 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HOLLYSYS AUTOMATION TECH LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -8.89%.
- You can view the full Hollysys Automation Technologies Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.