Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified Hillenbrand ( HI) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Hillenbrand as such a stock due to the following factors:
- HI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.4 million.
- HI has traded 2,478 shares today.
- HI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HI: Hillenbrand, Inc., a diversified industrial company, makes and sells business-to-business products and services for various industries worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Process Equipment Group and Batesville. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.4%. HI has a PE ratio of 29.4. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Hillenbrand a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Hillenbrand has been 252,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hillenbrand has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 1.11 and a short float of 1.7% with 4.28 days to cover. Shares are up 8.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hillenbrand as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 26.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 39.13% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 25.63% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, HI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 132.99% to $45.90 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HILLENBRAND INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -131.98%.
- HILLENBRAND INC has improved earnings per share by 39.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HILLENBRAND INC reported lower earnings of $1.01 versus $1.68 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.06 versus $1.01).
- You can view the full Hillenbrand Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.