Verint® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) today introduced the availability of Nextiva® SMC™, a Situation Management Center, powered by Nextiva Fusion ™. Based on an open, scalable and expandable platform, the SMC solution integrates with a multitude of sensors and systems to increase situation management and improve the security and safety of people, property and assets. Nextiva SMC is a comprehensive software solution that provides capabilities for the various phases of situation management, including real-time situation awareness, efficient response and notification, investigation and debriefing, planning and compliance, and preventive intelligence. Powered by Nextiva Fusion, Verint’s new platform engine that drives constant relation and location dynamics across all events and incidents, Nextiva SMC is designed for efficient object identification, information correlation, and location analytics across data and sensors from integrated subsystems. The solution can manage thousands of sensors and systems used for identity, security, life safety, CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosives), building management, communications, transportation and mobility, and environmental issues. It uses a GIS-based visual database to link sensors, maps and events together to provide users with a unified and easy-to-use interface for situation management. “Today’s security organizations are faced with a variety of security and safety vulnerabilities and situations driven by the growth in urbanization and rapid socio-economic developments, as well as the surge in big data created by human-to-computer and machine-to-machine communications,” explains Steve Weller, senior vice president and general manager, Verint Video and Situation Intelligence Solutions ™. “Nextiva SMC is designed to help organizations transition to solutions that analyze the growing streams of data being captured, and to filter through the ‘noise’ to get the most relevant security and operational information to make informed, immediate decisions.” With Nextiva SMC, users can integrate multiple devices and platforms to boost enterprise, security and business intelligence to achieve:
- Enhanced response time and effectiveness. Operators can view the location of all fixed and mobile sensors and targets of interest to identify incidents before they impact business operations.
- Greater operator efficiency. Organizations can benefit from a unified view and workflow across their entire network of sensors and systems streamline operations and management. Operators can filter false alarms through visual and alarm verification, collaborate on incidents and build unified incident reconstruction across multiple data sources.
- Better training and compliance. Security procedures are predefined and designed to comply with operating standards. Time previously spent handling tasks can become more streamlined, and metrics and dashboards can heighten operational efficiencies.
- Lower cost of security infrastructure. By connecting to current infrastructures, organizations can minimize the need to replace existing systems and scale to future application and system integrations.
- An established, next-generation situation management platform. Additional data sources and modules can be integrated to help accommodate an organization’s changing needs and evolving requirements, providing an on-going and unified approach to security intelligence.
To learn more about Nextiva SMC, powered by Nextiva Fusion, visit Verint at booth #30056 during this week’s ISC West Conference, April 2-4, 2014, at the Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas. During the exhibition, Verint will demonstrate its SMC integrations with NowForce mobile dispatch and emergency response software, Agent Vi video analytics and additional partner integrations to help make situation management more streamlined.About Verint Systems Inc. Verint ® (NASDAQ: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence ® solutions. Actionable Intelligence is a necessity in a dynamic world of massive information growth because it empowers organizations with crucial insights and enables decision makers to anticipate, respond and take action. Verint Actionable Intelligence solutions help organizations address three important challenges: customer engagement optimization; security intelligence; and fraud, risk, and compliance. Today, more than 10,000 organizations in over 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, use Verint solutions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place. Learn more at www.verint.com. This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding expectations, predictions, views, opportunities, plans, strategies, beliefs, and statements of similar effect relating to Verint Systems Inc. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and they are based on management's expectations that involve a number of risks and uncertainties, any of which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the forward-looking statements. For a detailed discussion of these risk factors, see our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2014 and other filings we make with the SEC. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release and, except as required by law, the Company assumes no obligation to update or revise them or to provide reasons why actual results may differ.
VERINT, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, MAKE BIG DATA ACTIONABLE, CUSTOMER-INSPIRED EXCELLENCE, INTELLIGENCE IN ACTION, IMPACT 360, WITNESS, VERINT VERIFIED, KANA, LAGAN, VOVICI, GMT, VICTRIO, AUDIOLOG, ENTERPRISE INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, SECURITY INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER ANALYTICS, NEXTIVA, EDGEVR, RELIANT, VANTAGE, STAR-GATE, ENGAGE, CYBERVISION, FOCALINFO, SUNTECH, and VIGIA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Verint Systems Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.