Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lamar Advertising ( LAMR) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Lamar Advertising fell $0.65 (-1.3%) to $51.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,337,300 shares of Lamar Advertising exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,199,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.98-$52.06 after having opened the day at $52.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.65. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Inuvo ( INUV), down 8.4%, Insignia Systems ( ISIG), down 8.2%, Rocket Fuel ( FUEL), down 4.8% and Liberty Media Corporation ( LMCB), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lamar Advertising Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.