Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. JinkoSolar ( JKS) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, JinkoSolar fell $0.34 (-1.2%) to $27.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,175,849 shares of JinkoSolar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,515,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.28-$29.39 after having opened the day at $28.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.29. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), down 9.9%, Ideal Power ( IPWR), down 9.2%, Intelligent Systems ( INS), down 4.0% and Preformed Line Products Company ( PLPC), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full JinkoSolar Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.