Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LifeLock ( LOCK) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, LifeLock fell $0.25 (-1.4%) to $17.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,383,562 shares of LifeLock exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,661,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.06-$17.67 after having opened the day at $17.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.36. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Majesco Entertainment Company ( COOL), down 7.9%, Liquid Holdings Group ( LIQD), down 7.2%, Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), down 5.4% and UBIC ( UBIC), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full LifeLock Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.