Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Vipshop Holdings rose $11.30 (8.2%) to $149.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,491,156 shares of Vipshop Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,308,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $144.93-$151.33 after having opened the day at $145.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $138.00. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Builders FirstSource ( BLDR), up 13.2%, Cache ( CACH), up 5.8%, QKL Stores ( QKLS), up 4.7% and Gordman's Stores ( GMAN), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Vipshop Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.