Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Host Hotels & Resorts ( HST) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Host Hotels & Resorts rose $0.30 (1.5%) to $20.24 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,500,496 shares of Host Hotels & Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,733,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.90-$20.29 after having opened the day at $20.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.94. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Supertel Hospitality ( SPPR), up 12.0%, China Housing & Land Development ( CHLN), up 5.6%, Hilltop Holdings ( HTH), up 5.5% and PennyMac Financial Services ( PFSI), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Host Hotels & Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.