Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sirius XM Holdings ( SIRI) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Sirius XM Holdings rose $0.04 (1.4%) to $3.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 66,249,896 shares of Sirius XM Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 74,284,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $3.15-$3.21 after having opened the day at $3.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.16. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), up 12.1%, Cumulus Media ( CMLS), up 7.6%, Crown Media Holdings ( CRWN), up 6.1% and Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation ( LGF), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sirius XM Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.