Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Wynn Resorts rose $4.64 (2.1%) to $222.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,653,649 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,691,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $219.38-$225.69 after having opened the day at $219.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $217.51. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Multimedia Games ( MGAM), up 12.3%, MakeMyTrip ( MMYT), up 8.9%, Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), up 6.2% and Marcus Corporation ( MCS), up 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.