Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deere ( DE) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Deere rose $2.05 (2.3%) to $90.80 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,300,748 shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,995,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $88.32-$90.98 after having opened the day at $89.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.75. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), up 20.0%, Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), up 18.1%, Vertex Energy ( VTNR), up 14.0% and Highpower International ( HPJ), up 9.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Deere Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.