Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Honeywell International ( HON) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Honeywell International rose $1.87 (2.1%) to $92.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,283,399 shares of Honeywell International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,021,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $91.42-$92.92 after having opened the day at $91.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.89. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), up 18.1%, Highpower International ( HPJ), up 9.5%, Advanced Emissions Solutions ( ADES), up 8.9% and Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), up 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Honeywell International Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.