Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hertz Global Holdings ( HTZ) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Hertz Global Holdings rose $0.76 (2.9%) to $26.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6,236,992 shares of Hertz Global Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,035,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.98-$26.80 after having opened the day at $26.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.88. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Higher One Holdings ( ONE), up 10.4%, NV5 Holdings ( NVEE), up 9.0%, Corporate Resource Services ( CRRS), up 8.2% and On Assignment ( ASGN), up 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hertz Global Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.