- The VX 9000 combines scalability with high-performing advanced wireless services, superior deployment flexibility and centralized management of the entire wireless network through a single windowpane. Field upgradable to 10G, the NX 7500 Integrated Service Platform offers a built-in solid-state drive for maximum protection of critical data — including analytics and applications.
- The EX 3500 switch features gigabit ethernet speed and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure high performance for applications. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support eliminates the need to run power cabling, making installation fast, easy and cost-effective.
- Motorola’s new AirDefense Bluetooth monitoring is a cost-effective, easy-to-deploy solution that can be up and running in as little as a day, improving payment card security without increasing operational costs.
- The WiNG 5 operating system provides the advanced brainpower required to create network awareness for the WLAN, allowing every piece of infrastructure in a wireless network to work together to route every transmission as efficiently as possible
- Motorola’s WLAN Management Service assures performance and availability of business-critical WLAN networks. The service encompasses security and compliance, including rogue identification and threat mitigation; network assurance, which includes troubleshooting, proactive testing and forensic analysis, support for centralized management and policy configuration of Motorola WiNG 5 infrastructure.
Dr. Ing Maurizio Bonmassari, IT manager, Coop SAIT“Motorola Solutions’ EX 3500 is the perfect wired ethernet switch for unified wired and wireless networks. The technology allows us to remotely stage, configure, monitor and manage the wired EX 3500 through our NX Integrated Services Platforms and provides the simplicity of a single management windowpane for our entire wired and wireless network.” Imran Akbar, vice president and general manager, Enterprise Networks & Communications, Motorola Solutions “Customers want flexible, accessible and cost-effective solutions when it comes to their wireless networks. Motorola’s new suite of solutions allows businesses to extend their networks into the cloud with the most scalable options on the market, whether it be the VX 9000 or NX 7500. Additionally, the new EX 3500 switch will provide true unified access and standardized policies across both the wireless and wireline network.” SUPPORTING RESOURCES Website: Motorola Solutions Wireless LAN Website: Motorola Solutions Wireless Networks Twitter: @MotWireless Facebook: Motorola Solutions About Motorola Solutions Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom or subscribe to our news feed. MOTOROLA, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2014 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.