Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ubiquiti Networks ( UBNT) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Ubiquiti Networks fell $1.13 (-2.5%) to $44.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,814,276 shares of Ubiquiti Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,356,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.04-$48.91 after having opened the day at $45.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.55. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: BlackBerry ( BBRY), down 7.1%, Tandem Diabetes Care ( TNDM), down 6.2%, Allot Communications ( ALLT), down 6.0% and Gogo ( GOGO), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ubiquiti Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.