Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Verisk Analytics ( VRSK) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Verisk Analytics fell $0.63 (-1.0%) to $59.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,179,297 shares of Verisk Analytics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 889,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.75-$60.82 after having opened the day at $60.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.50. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Point.360 ( PTSX), down 17.8%, Birks Group ( BGI), down 7.6%, Caesars Entertainment ( CZR), down 7.4% and Charles & Colvard ( CTHR), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Verisk Analytics Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.