Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MasTec ( MTZ) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, MasTec fell $0.59 (-1.4%) to $42.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 776,857 shares of MasTec exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 813,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.86-$43.81 after having opened the day at $43.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.58. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 11.9%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 10.6%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 9.4% and Comstock ( CHCI), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full MasTec Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.