Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Ballard Power Systems fell $0.09 (-2.0%) to $4.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6,980,794 shares of Ballard Power Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,366,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $4.16-$4.47 after having opened the day at $4.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.38. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 11.9%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 10.6%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 9.4% and WSI Industries ( WSCI), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ballard Power Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.