Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Fuelcell Energy fell $0.13 (-5.4%) to $2.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 17,327,817 shares of Fuelcell Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 22,997,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $2.29-$2.45 after having opened the day at $2.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $2.42. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 11.9%, WSI Industries ( WSCI), down 6.2%, Capstone Turbine Corporation ( CPST), down 5.6% and Ideal Power ( IPWR), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fuelcell Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.