Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Catamaran ( CTRX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Catamaran fell $0.51 (-1.1%) to $44.47 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,819,291 shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,091,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.22-$45.57 after having opened the day at $45.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.98. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: LipoScience ( LPDX), down 19.6%, Spherix ( SPEX), down 12.5%, Oculus Innovative ( OCLS), down 11.5% and Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), down 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Catamaran Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.