Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cepheid ( CPHD) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Cepheid fell $1.02 (-2.0%) to $50.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 439,373 shares of Cepheid exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 706,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.56-$52.57 after having opened the day at $51.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.77. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), down 8.9%, Pulse Electronics ( PULS), down 6.9%, Uni-pixel ( UNXL), down 4.5% and Eltek ( ELTK), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cepheid Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.