Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Red Hat ( RHT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Red Hat fell $3.90 (-7.0%) to $52.23 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,071,627 shares of Red Hat exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,487,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.80-$55.35 after having opened the day at $55.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.13. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Castlight Health Inc Class B ( CSLT), down 8.7%, Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), down 7.5%, TSR ( TSRI), down 6.1% and MiX Telematics Ltd ADR ( MIXT), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Red Hat Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.