Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McDonald's Corporation ( MCD) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, McDonald's Corporation rose $1.08 (1.1%) to $97.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,316,846 shares of McDonald's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,372,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $96.21-$97.44 after having opened the day at $96.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $96.16. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Qunar Cayman Islands ( QUNR), up 9.8%, 500.com Ltd ADR ( WBAI), up 6.4%, Buffalo Wild Wings ( BWLD), up 4.2% and Pinnacle Entertainment ( PNK), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McDonald's Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.