Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetEase ( NTES) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, NetEase rose $3.13 (4.8%) to $68.13 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,182,443 shares of NetEase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 784,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.01-$68.19 after having opened the day at $65.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.00. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Bitauto Holdings ( BITA), up 8.0%, Borderfree ( BRDR), up 6.0%, Demand Media ( DMD), up 6.0% and LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.