Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sap ( SAP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Sap rose $0.94 (1.2%) to $80.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 700,475 shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,108,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $80.07-$80.75 after having opened the day at $80.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.51. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Bridgeline Digital ( BLIN), up 12.5%, Astea International ( ATEA), up 8.7%, ChyronHego ( CHYR), up 8.1% and China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group ( CMGE), up 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.