Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Juniper Networks ( JNPR) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Juniper Networks rose $0.29 (1.1%) to $25.62 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,239,882 shares of Juniper Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,925,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.33-$25.93 after having opened the day at $25.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.33. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Interphase ( INPH), up 11.4%, Immersion Corporation ( IMMR), up 7.2%, NICE-Systems ( NICE), up 3.7% and SMART Technologies ( SMT), up 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Juniper Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.