Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. BlackBerry ( BBRY) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, BlackBerry fell $0.11 (-1.2%) to $9.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 36,093,381 shares of BlackBerry exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 25,608,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $8.77-$9.21 after having opened the day at $9.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.16. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: On Track Innovations ( OTIV), down 11.3%, Elephant Talk Communications ( ETAK), down 9.8%, Parametric Sound ( PAMT), down 6.2% and InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full BlackBerry Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.