Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SanDisk ( SNDK) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, SanDisk fell $1.38 (-1.7%) to $78.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,771,455 shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,956,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.15-$79.68 after having opened the day at $79.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.86. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Aetrium Incorporated ( ATRM), down 15.1%, SMART Technologies ( SMT), down 11.6%, On Track Innovations ( OTIV), down 11.3% and Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), down 10.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.